Traumeel® S Tablets
Read this leaflet carefully before taking this medicine. It contains important information regarding your treatment. If you have any doubts or are unsure about something, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Keep this leaflet as you may need to read it again.
I.S.P. Reg. No. H-729/10
Medicine made in Germany.
|Composition (1 Tablet contains)
|Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni
Magnesium stearate and lactose. Manufactured in accordance with German Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia (HAB) guidelines.
Package containing 50 tablets.
For sale over the counter in type A and B establishments.
Treatment of mild to moderate pain associated with trauma and other inflammatory and degenerative processes.
Treatment of symptoms such as pain and inflammation caused by injuries of various types (sporting, accidents) such as sprains, strains, bruising, haematomas, bone fractures, etc., degenerative processes that progress with inflammation and suppuration of different organs and tissues (for example parodontitis, gingivitis, parodontosis) and of the musculoskeletal apparatus and ligaments (tendovaginitis, bursitis, tennis elbow), osteoarthritis of the hip, knee and small joints.
- You should consult your doctor or attend an emergency department in the event of acute and very painful bruising or injuries, or if the pain and inflammation persist or worsen after three days of treatment.
- Although your symptoms may initially worsen, this is a temporary effect and is of no major importance.
- Do not take more tablets than stated above.
- A history of allergy to this medicine or any of its components.
- Do not use in the case of systemic diseases such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, in patients infected with HIV or who have developed AIDS, or to treat other autoimmune diseases.
Directions for use
Allow one tablet to slowly dissolve under the tongue three times a day.
Interaction with other medications
The effects of a medicine may be altered if it is administered together with other medicines. Do not take this medicine together with other oral medicines. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have any doubts or questions.
Irritation of the buccal mucosa or sialorrhea (excessive salivation) may appear after use. If this occurs, treatment must be suspended. Allergy or hypersensitivity reactions may occur in isolated cases. Talk to your doctor if adverse reactions that may be due to this medicine occur or if you have any doubts or questions.
If you experience an undesired effect which, in your opinion, has been provoked or aggravated by use of this medicine, inform your doctor or pharmacist and ask for it to be reported to the health authorities.
This medicine contains lactose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the container tightly closed at a temperature of no more than 25 °C and protected from light and moisture.
- Close the bottle immediately after use.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the package after EXP.
- German Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia; First Edition 1978.
- Reckeweg, H.H.; Materia Médica; Vol. 1; 2° Ed.; Baden-Baden, Aurelia Verlag; 1991.
® = Registered trademark
Homeopathic medicinal product.
Manufactured by and under licence from
Biologische Heilmittel Heel GmbH
Imported and distributed by
Productos Farmacéuticos Heel Chile Ltda.
Av. Eliodoro Yáñez 1618
Providencia - Santiago